Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Back to School - Week 7!

Here is this week's lesson plan.

So, Quincy's been jumping around a bit with this Bible curriculum since it is overlapping the original one that we were using, which is fine. Ephraim loves doing Bible time with his Daddy, and I know Quincy loves teaching him.

Since Columbus Day is this week, I thought I'd share some FREE Columbus Day activities I've found on the web.

Coloring Pages

Book List

A Fun Skit

Ship Crafts and "Sh" coloring pages

Crafts, Printables, and a HUGE variety of activities

Milk Carton Spanish Galleon

Christopher Columbus Story for Little Ones (This site, TeachersPayTeachers, is a favorite of mine! Lots of free activities there, created by teachers and homeschoolers, all grade levels.)


From Pinterest:





And this last one is $5.00, but it looks REALLY cute! :)


I hope school is going well at your house!

Happy Columbus Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment