Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year Calendar with Kids!

I saw this el cheapo kids artwork calendar at Michael's one day, and I had to have it! I shelled out my $3.00 and was on my way!




This is SUCH a great idea. You papercrafters can make way cuter versions, and I hope you do!

Each month has a page for your child's artwork. I am also making Ephraim write his name each time. At the end of the year, you have a beautiful keepsake, and you can both see how much they've progressed. Genius!



Ephraim really wanted to draw on blue paper with markers, so that's what I let him do. He's been chomping at the bit to get started on this calendar, and I didn't have any "formal" artwork ready for him to do. Next month I'll step it up a notch. He did draw this beautiful picture, which he said was a warm house with smoke on it to keep everyone warm when it was cold outside. Nicely done. ;)

 

3 comments: