Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Is Your Spidey Sense Tingling!?!?

***** I HAVE UPDATED THIS PATTERN AND IT IS NOW FOR SALE IN MY ETSY SHOP!*****






Here's the second hat I was telling you about! I LOVE it. :) It inspired Ephraim to test out some Spiderman moves!







(It kind of looks like Ephraim is about to puke here. I assure you, he is not. It is just part of his wide range of dramatic skill.)





It is disturbingly close to the real thing!


Here are a couple of close-ups! The Spiderman hat!




And the crazy blue guy hat!


5 comments:

  1. Do these come in adult sizes ? And when I say adult, I mean adults with big ol heads ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Impressive!!! Love all the spidey moves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) I just randomly found your awesome blog while searching for crochet patterns for spiderman hats. Is it possible to get a copy of your pattern via email? Please email me if you get a chance aninneman62183@gmail.com I have a 5 year old who would just love this!

    Thanks,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete