Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How May I Help You?

Wow. I've been so encouraged since my last post, Year Six, by all the stories you've shared with me. I've also been a bit disheartened knowing so many of you are feeling so alone with your struggles. So, since you've committed to pray with me, I'd like to commit to pray with you (and more if I can!). I will put you and your prayer need in my calendar to pop up once a week until you tell me otherwise. You can add your prayer request below, private message me via Facebook, or email me at quenifers@gmail.com.

I will at least pray with you. If I can do more, I will. Just tell me!

For us, obviously we'd appreciate prayer for the things I mentioned in the previous post, but the "more" you can do is refer business our way!

Thanks friends! I am looking forward to partnering with you. We don't walk alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment