Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

September 25th - Bryan Turner Benefit Day!

Well folks, we've finally gotten the date nailed down!

Crafters, you officially have a deadline.

Musicians, we'd love to have you join us.

Donors, get your items to me as soon as possible.

Patrons, plan for crafts, baked goods, food, bouncy houses, live music, and tons of fun!

Email me here - bryanturnerbenefitday@gmail.com.

See you at University Baptist Church on Saturday, September 25th!

(Yes, the Gators are playing Kentucky that day, and it's a home game. I'm sure that *someone* will have a little hidden television or radio happening.) ;)

1 comment:

  1. By *someone*, does that mean you? ;-)

    Also, for selfish reasons, I'm glad it got pushed back to September. I was feeling the pinch.

    ReplyDelete