Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Crafting Roundup!

Alrighty Crafters! I'd like to start rounding up your donations for the Bryan Turner Benefit Day, which will take place on September 25th at University Baptist Church, from 10am - 4pm.

So, do you crochet? Perhaps you'd like to donate items like these.


Or maybe you knit?



Perhaps you sew?



Do you make hair bows? Tutus? Embroidered items? Jewelry? Cards? Other things I haven't thought of?














Whatever it is, if you are a crafter and have something to donate, let me know! I will gladly pick up from you. 

Perhaps you'd prefer to rent your own craft table at the benefit day? Let me know! I'll make it happen!



Thank you, Crafty Craftersons!

(Email me at bryanturnerbenefitday@gmail.com or comment below.)

No comments:

Post a Comment