Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm Here!

Hello BlogWorld!

It's me, Jennifer. You may not know me because I started this blog a gazillion years ago, Jen Polk became my follower immediately, and I never posted a single thing. At the least, it's been an easy blog to follow so far. Good for me... and more importantly, for Jen. You're welcome, by the way.

Well, now I shall attempt to actually use this thing.

Over the past year or so, I've had several people ask me for Ransom's story in a more useful format than searching backward through my Facebook notes. So, I'll probably start with that. Bear with me. I know it'll be ridiculously long, but at least it will be in one place. More useful for ministering to others, I'd imagine.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes.

Thank you for your warm welcome to this foreign land. I promise to try to assimilate quickly.

4 comments:

  1. If you need any tips-let me know I have gotten pretty good at this thing :)) I am ridiculously excited about this-which let's me know "I'm a a dork!" which was not in question in the first place.

    Love you! Welcome to blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss! Another way for me internet stalk you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals - love bein' stalked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am stalking you too and just now figured out how to post here... i think... love you!!!

    ReplyDelete